RSS

KK Burger Bakar (KK FoodieVenture #9)

We take a short break from eating heavy duty food and decided to go easy on our dinner. A big thanks to online food bloggers and commentators via Tripadvisor (my no.1 food 'research' source) for recommending various places in KK for us to go. And one such place is this burger joint called KK Burger Bakar. Their networking when it comes to promoting their small business is pretty impressive, as I've actually heard about them from quite a number of people. Their stall is somewhat at the farther side of a cluster of stalls area, next to the Plaza Tanjung Aru.

Other than their networking skills, I'm also pretty impressed at their creativity in naming their burgers. I mean seriously, a burger called Angry Bird and Titanic bound to make you wonder right? And if you thought that the glamorous names are a cover for the lack of variety and taste of the burgers than I'm sorry to say you're wrong. There's actually a variety of choices to choose from such as chicken, beef, lamb and fish patties (with unique names) and after taking a bit of a time, we ordered their Salsa Chic burger (for me - cause I'm craving for chicken during that time and I love their 'real chicken meat' patty) and the Titanic burger (for my partner - very tasty but the name still amuses me). It was raining quite heavily when we got there but customers still flock to the place like there's no tomorrow, so that does said something about the quality of their burgers. Drinks however were not provided by the stall but do not worry since a neighbouring stall will come to your table personally for drink orders.







  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment