RSS

My Harbour Restaurant (Sandakan FoodieVenture #2)

So on to the next restaurant that I've been to while I was in Sandakan (yes, I'll try to go at it chronologically). And this time I promise I'll try harder to make my post as simple as possible (I blame it on my unnecessary rants)...

Since there isn't that many places to eat within the mall, me and my partner decided to venture out during our free time and since the hotel/mall was within the main town area, there's no shortage of restaurants, particularly the ones near the ocean. So our first pick was the My Harbour Restaurant and as you can see from the name, it's situated at the harbour side of Sandakan. We actually went there twice, once on the second night of our trip and on the last day. It's mainly because that it was the nearest one to the hotel/mall (that has got nothing to do with high end looking western cafe - no offense to the cafe nearby) and we're just that lazy to walk any further to find food. And it's also good to note here that their restaurant was the largest one within the harbour area.

On our first day, we'd ordered their Chicken Chop (a different take of the dish - and it actually works cuz it's surprisingly really good) and their Nasi Sambal Daging (my partner says that it's okay at best). We also ordered their Mee Hoon Goreng (Fried Vermicelli) and Fried Chicken Rice before we went back to Tawau and both dishes were again so-so in taste. There isn't much to comment about their food but I do need to highlight about their hygiene though, since their side of the floor was not properly cleaned especially at night (probably because patrons had been coming and going all day).







  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment