RSS

Restoran Al-Mubaraq

This post might be a bit short since I'm actually in a hurry (and yet here I am with my 2nd post for the day). So this time around we’re heading to Bandar Hotspring (yes people, this is a first) at Jalan Air Panas to visit Restoran Al-Mubaraq, an Indian Muslim restaurant that had caught my eye for sometime now. It’s been awhile since I visited an Indian restaurant (depending on my mood of course) so I’m pretty excited about it.

So obviously this establishment caters to Indian Muslim staple food. Me and my partner decided to try on their Nasi Goreng Mamak (this is the first time I’d actually tried such menu – and it’s quite finger-licking as well. It’s close to Nasi Beriyani in taste rather than the actual Mee Goreng Mamak) and their Roti Canai (one of the crispiest that I’ve ever tasted). Would I go back for seconds? Definitely!

** Current status - Still in operation (as of Nov 2014)






Updated on 03/03/2016 - We'd came back recently and tried out their Roti Cobra (yes, I know what you're thinking) and the beef curry was pretty tasty

Updated (again) on 12/12/2016 - My dad brought us here recently & I'm impressed to see that not only that the place has expanded (they're 3 shops long now) so is the variety of their food. Mom & dad tried out their Fried Mee Hoon and Singapore Mee Hoon and both said that the food were delicious.





  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment