RSS

City Food Corner Sinsuran (KK FoodieVenture #24)

I completely forgot to take some pictures for this food cafe the last time I went to KK (I tend to overlook places that I go regularly - which in this case, almost every morning) so this time around I'd reminded myself to take some. Unfortunately for me, my partner was unwell during our visit so we decided to just 'tapau' something quickly. The place is a staple for patrons who're looking for some bargain food with acceptable flavours. The one that we'd frequented was their branch at the Sinsuran town area (in front of Le Meridien Hotel and just across Centre Point shopping mall). But it's good to note that they also had another branch at the lower ground floor of the 1Borneo hypermall.

We went in and out in a jiffy and decided on their Nasi Lemak (pre-packed for convenience of course) which was pretty tasty despite the rather small portion and rice colour that resembles the Nasi Kuning (I swear that the label said 'Nasi Lemak' as oppose to the latter). We also tried out their Tuna Sandwiches and it's pretty filling and okay in terms of taste. It might not be the best there is but it's definitely not something to look down upon as well. They also had a variety of pre cooked dishes for you to choose from and also a slew of bakery goodness ready for your pick-up. But if you can only stomached hot meals then rest assure as they also had cook-to-order dishes available.












  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment