RSS

Lyndora Cakes & Cookies (KK FoodieVenture #37)

Again, I apologize for my absence all throughout the month due to my (very) busy scheduling, as well as an almost non existing wifi (I feel as if I’m running out of oxygen mind you). But anyways, I’m here now and on with my ever pending reviews.

To satisfy my ever growing sweet tooth, I have accidentally stumbled upon a cupcake paradise while walking around aimlessly on the ground floor of Wisma Merdeka, Kota Kinabalu. Obviously after seeing a variety of cupcakes being prettily displayed, I just got to have some. Now I can’t be certain of the exact names of the cupcakes that I’ve bought (since it’s been a while) but I’m pretty sure it’s a combination of Red Velvet, Butter Cheese, Milo and err.. Chocolate Chip (I guess?). Although the cupcakes themselves were a bit dry but the toppings were pretty good and tasty, particularly the Milo variety.






Updated on 24/01/2016: We'd stopped by their booth during our 2015 KK visit and tried out their Double Chocolate & Nutella Coated Chocolate cupcakes. The Nutella one was delicious although a bit stale (again) in taste


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment