RSS

Backyard Vacay: My Inn Hotel

Oh my God! It’s been literary ages since the last time I took any type of ‘personal time off’ from my ever hectic work. So during the recent break (the TYT of Sabah’s birthday if I’m not mistaken), I pretty much checked myself into another local establishment for some ‘me time’ and this time around I choose My Inn Hotel. The hotel is located at Jalan Dunlop (within the Sabindo old town area), in front of a now defunct cinema called the Empress. If you ever get hungry in the middle of the night, there’s a KFC at the ground level of the hotel, as well as a Guardian store and a lot of other various shops nearby. But let me warn you though, parking is almost impossible to find within the immediate area especially during weekdays.

Now the main reason why I chose this hotel this time around was the fact that the price was ridiculously affordable. So for such price, I wasn’t expecting much out of the room. But I admit that I was pleasantly surprise to find that the room was pretty satisfactory. The room was spacious (more space than I initially thought) and they actually attempted to make the room looked modern and homey at the same time. A very comfortable room indeed with a decent bathroom and shower. And even though the reception area was on the 1st floor (the ground floor only served as the entry way to the upper floors) rest assure that the surrounding area on the ground floor has the secure and clean feeling, unlike any sleazy types of establishment.

All in all I give them…  

Type – Standard King Premium
Room – 4/5 (impressively clean & prettily dolled up)
Price – 4/5 (very reasonable for their comfortable rooms)
Service – 3/5 (nothing much to comment here – everything’s a-okay)
Décor – 3/5 (I like the fact that they did not neglect the décor aspect of the room)
Facilities – 3/5 (a pretty straight forward no frills hotel)
Location – 4/5 (very strategically located within the Tawau main town area) 







(Last picture taken from their official website at www.myinnhotel.com)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment