RSS

London Frozen Yogurt

With the current hazy and pretty scorching hot weather, we obviously craved for something sweet and cold. And as if God has answered our prayers, there’s a new froyo (frozen yogurt for those less familiar to the term) establishment in town, and dare I say the first as well. Let’s get the location out of the way so we can move on to the actual food yes? It is situated at the CTV Junction, the single row of shops at Jalan Chong Thien Vun (in front of a Chinese restaurant called Cynthia Restaurant), and in the same row as the Wukka Cafe

I admit that I was a bit puzzled as to why the tiny shop was named after one of the most famous places on Earth. But as I entered the shop, I began to realize why when I noticed their interior décor, which was 100% London themed. Maybe the owner was very fond of the place? The cosy and laid back atmosphere did help a lot at easing you into the place. As for the froyo however, it might not be ‘there’ yet for the time being. There are currently selling only two flavours per month; this month’s special being the Fruit de la Passion (aka passion fruit) and the Vanilla+Passion fruit mix. You can choose one of the flavours and then add a topping of your choice (there’s a sizeable choice for that so don’t worry – it’s kinda like that Tutti Fruitti franchise). As of now, the price is at RM5.90 but if you wish to add more than one topping onto your froyo, then it will cost you RM1.00 per topping. Me and my partner chose to have both flavours and although I expected it to be sour (I took on their full on passion fruit flavour), I did not expected it to be that mind-blowingly sour (and I don’t know whether I like it that sour though). I really hoped that they will consider adding permanent staple flavours into the mix such as the ever popular chocolate.

** Current status - Had been closed (as of Nov 2021)







Updated on 24/01/2016: We'd dropped by again recently and tried out their Blackcurrant flavours and I'm sorry to say that it still tasted sour to me... Maybe it's my taste buds?

Updated (again) on 14/12/2016 - This time around we'd dropped by their other branch at Fajar Complex to try out their (long awaited) Belgian Chocolate flavour & dare I say that they had finally won me over! but it's a bummer that I'll only be able to taste this flavour temporarily (sigh).



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment