RSS

Kedai Kopi Hafizah 2

I admit that I have frequented this particular ‘kedai kopi’ for sometime now, mainly because it’s not that far off from my house. But it was only recently that it dawn to me that I haven’t done a review of the place yet. Now this is only the branch of the pretty well-known eatery (located right at the road side of Jalan Utara, leading up to the Tawau Sports Complex), as the main ‘kedai kopi’ is situated within the main Sabindo town area. The place offers a variety of local food (like you would expect from such places), and will only start business during the evenings up until late at night.

When we were there recently, me and my family decided on trying out their Roti Canai (pretty crispy, just the way I prefer them), Nasi Udang Sambal (my dad said that it’s good and not too spicy) and some Mee Hoon Sup (mom was less impressed though). But do be warn though that although the tastes of their food were satisfying, the portions however were another matter all together, as it got smaller and smaller as time goes.

** Current status – Still in operation (as of Nov 2015) 







Updated on 13/11/2016 - The quality of their food has been further downgraded during our recent visit. We had some light snacks such as Nasi Goreng Lalap, Gado-Gado and Fries and all three tasted mediocre to me.







  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment