RSS

My Pretzels Warisan Square (KK FoodieVenture #47)

Now that we’re within the KK main city area, most of my post hereafter will focus on areas nearby. So let’s start off with something light, something like My Pretzels. It’s only been somewhat a favourite of mine because of the fact that I will always walked passed them every time I took the lifts to my current hotel at Warisan Square. So one evening, I found myself standing in from of its stall (again, right in front of the Warisan Square main lifts and just beside the main door of the shopping area) and ordering both their Chocolate Pretzels and its little sister, the Chocolate Stix Pretzels. And before I know it, I probably stopped by the place almost daily throughout my stay there. I mean, the chocolate sauce was just oozing with not-too-overwhelmingly-sweet deliciousness, even though it might be a messy affair to consume. They’re other types of pretzels that are equally tasty such as Caramel Almond, Parmesan Cheese and Cinnamon up for grabs, as well as other snacks such as waffles, popcorns, kaya balls and assorted drinks. And it’s good to note that if you’re happen to be at the 4th floor of Centre Point Shopping Mall (aka the Palm Square), you can also sample their goodness at their booth located right at the bottom of the escalators. 







  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment