RSS

BBQ Chicken, Korea's No.1 Chicken Restaurant (KK FoodieVenture #44)

Still within the Imago Shopping Mall at KK Times Square, I remember that it was already the second time I was there (since I also stayed nearby, more on that on a later post) and this place had caught my eyes for some reason. A quick look at the menu displayed at the counter outside and we decided to try them out. There are several other eateries that has the whole Korean theme going on within the mall but we decided upon this place since they somewhat served fusion food (because my dear partner is not exactly a fan of Korean/ Japanese types of food). There wasn’t that many customers when we were there so we quickly ordered their Sous-Vide Chicken Nasi Goreng (which err… tasted like a tomato fried rice but the salad was surprisingly good) and some Paris Wings (which was sweetly seasoned – and yes, I know it sounds weird that we’re eating a ‘Paris’ chicken wings in a Korean theme restaurant right?) for my partner since he’s not in the mood for heavy eating that day. And I do apologize as well for not being able to try out their actual Korean dishes that day since several of our initial choices were unavailable. It’s also good to note that the eatery is actually a part of a chain of franchises within Malaysia (and possibly outside?)







  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment