RSS

Kurtos Spiroll Chimney Cake Bakery Imago (KK FoodieVenture #42)

After sometime of very indecisive thoughts, I finally decided to divide my current reviews on all things KK geographically. Wow… I never thought that I’ll use that word ever again (my Form 3 geography teacher will be so proud). So first up is the brand new Imago Shopping Mall that has sprung up at KK Times Square. Now even before I set foot inside the so-called new ‘it’ mall in KK, I’ve read countless of comments regarding this particular place. For one, I’ve never heard of a chimney cake before so that got me curious enough to go and find them the minute I arrive at said mall (yes, I can be very single-minded sometimes).

The kiosk can easily be spotted on the lower ground floor of the mall, specifically on the eatery side of the mall. I wasted no time in ordering their Chocolate Peanut kurtos kalacs (have no idea how to pronounce them) and you know what, it’s pretty tasty. It might not be mind-blowingly delicious but still very good. It is said that the pastry originated from where Dracula once resides (I’m not kidding folks – feel free to search the net) so that might contribute to the ‘unique structure’ of the pastry. Even more unique was the fact that you can watch them baked and decorate your order live, front row seat included and all. They also provide regular choices of pastries should you’re not interested in any Hungarian offerings on site so feel free to try them.






  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment