RSS

Nando's Imago (KK FoodieVenture #43)

Another place that I’m just dying to try out (because I’d miss the opportunity to have a go at them during my previous visit to KK) was Nando’s. Man, I’ve heard lots of things from my friends and family about them that it has gone to the top of my wish list just like that. So when I heard that they’re also opening at Imago Shopping Mall, I rushed to find them a.s.a.p. But here’s the thing though. I personally thought that their location might be a bit difficult to find, especially if you’re one of those easily-confuse- people like I am. Me and my partner had to stop by the information counter after what seems to be hours of searching (it’s actually minutes so don’t mind my dramatic antics) to finally be able to spot them at the ground floor of said mall.

We definitely took our sweet time deciding on what to eat since it is the first time we were there. But the waiters did not seem to mind since it’s practically a full house indoors (and we were there the day after Christmas so…). But when we finally made our order (we decided to share their Meal Platter and Lighten Up Chocolate Cake) I was a bit disappointed that the waiter neglected to mention to me the spice level of their infamous PERi-PERi Chicken (I only notice this after I got home) and just assume that we wanted their Lemon & Herb flavour. I mean, shouldn’t I be ask first of my preferences since it’s my first time there? And I must say that the PERi-PERi Chicken (with coleslaw and PERi chips as sides) were somewhat a let down for me. Don’t get me wrong, it’s very tender and the portion was huge but I’ve tasted better offerings elsewhere. I guess it’s because my initial expectation was so high that it did not lived up to it. Their chocolate cake was also an okay cake at best. But don’t just take my word for it since a lot of people still love them of course.  







  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment