RSS

Yoyo Cafe Centre Point (KK FoodieVenture #22)

My visit to KK this time around were mostly filled with me going through the city's vast selection of finger foods (err, light snacks?) and we’ll start off my list with this establishment (yes, they’ll be plenty more later). This very popular (it practically spawned a slew of wannabes in other parts of KK and even Tawau) had been around since I could possibly remember. They had conveniently opened several branches across KK but the most well-known by far was their Centre Point shopping mall branches (one on the ground floor, while the other is on the 1st floor).

The place started off as a place that produces mainly ice-blended beverages but has since grown into making pastries as well. But one of their hot selling standout was none other than their croissants. Heck, I didn’t even know what a croissant is before trying theirs. It’s really fluffy and buttery and comes in two main flavours. But it’s a disappointment in my part since they decided to discontinued their chocolate flavoured croissants sometime last year for unknown reasons. It's a bummer since that particular variety was just the best I’ve ever tasted.








Updated on 05/08/2016 - I have stopped by the kiosk recently and found out to my delight that they had started selling the Chocolate flavored croissants again. Yippy!


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment