RSS

Piano Cafe

As I was typing this, the Prime Minister has just announced that starting from 10th Jun 2020 until 31st August 2020; the government has decided to further relax the CMCO and now introduced the Recovery Movement Control Order (RMCO). So that is actually good news for restaurant owners nationwide since they now can open their eateries freely (but while still following the required SOP of course). And that also means that I might be able to give you guys some fresh reviews in the not too distant future (yippee!).

But in the mean time, here’s another eatery that I’ve actually wanted to write about for the longest time but kept getting held back by something else. I’ve actually been to this place not long after it was just opened so I do not know whether they still have the same menu items, but all I can say was that the food was very satisfactory. Located on the ground floor of the newly built building at the entrance to Taman Poh San at Jalan Masjid (where the Yamaha Music School resides now), the cosy cafĂ© (with a cute looking white piano to boot) provides mostly Western food and desserts. Me and my partner had chosen their Black Pepper Chicken Rice and Honey Mustard Grilled Dory Fish Chop as our lunch and both were very flavourful. I also can’t resist trying out their Cake of the Day (which was the Chocolate Indulgence Cake I believe) and it was also good; not too sweet and not too rich. The place also has a special corner for children as well as plenty of reading materials for casual diners so do give them a try if you’re within the area. Oh but I do need to mention that it may take sometime for them to prepare your food (since they lacked staff when we were there) so this might not be the suitable place for you should you’re in a hurry.

** Current status – Still in operation (as of June 2020) 











  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment