RSS

The Tiffin

I do notice that I tend to hang out at the Kubota Sentral commercial area more often than any other places, probably because it is currently the 'it place' for up & coming eateries to established themselves. And even though I might not be dining in anywhere recently (I'm still giving my hard earned money to Foodpanda, Grabfood etc - which did a fabulous job by the way) I still have a few more places that I've been to before the CMCO started that I would like to continue to share (and coincidentally within the said area). 

So the local social media scene has been buzzing about this (then) soon-to-be open concept eatery (they're located on one of the corner lots; easily spotted if you're driving around the not-so-big area) probably a week or so before its actual opening. Obviously that made little old me curious, especially when they are presenting the unique 'mangkuk tingkat' concept. It's a very creative idea, I do give them that but I was somewhat let down by the actual food that I've tasted. Me and my partner tried out their lunch sets (the Sweet & Sour Fish and Curry Chicken plus your choice of a side vegetables and some fruits) and although it was still tasty, I think I let myself have this high expectation of their food judging by the very pretty designer tiffin carriers that comes with the set (and no, you're not allowed to take them back home with you). So err... Don't judge the food by its tiffin (heh, sorry... just can't resist that lame joke)? But they also have other non set meals that I might try in the future so the jury's still out on this one.

**Current status - Still in operation (as of Nov 2020)









  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment