RSS

GETTO

It's been almost 2 months since CMCO was implemented in Tawau and I can't seem to kick this mounting feeling of laziness. Then it hit me.. It was almost the end of the year so obviously my mind (and heart) is already gearing towards the upcoming holiday season. 

But before any of that can become a reality however, here's another throwback review that I haven't post yet. I've actually continued ordering from this eatery several times over the course of the CMCO (via delivery services) but the last time I've actually dined there was around the previous RMCO period. They are located within the Kubota Sentral commercial area, replacing the previous Dozo branch spot and right in front of Pedasss. So GETTO (as in Get To Eat, Get To Drink) may not have an extensive menu yet but they do add new items from time to time. Among the food that we've tasted were their Chef Roasted Chicken Rice, Curry Chicken Rice, Salted Egg Spaghetti, Blackpepper Spaghetti and some Indo Fried Fries. I personally loved both of their fusion spaghetti (hence the repeat orders) as the ingredients mixed well with the main dish but my partner isn't too keen on them. Different palate I guess but you guys can give them a try yourselves and see if you agree with me (or not). 

**Current status - Has been closed (as of July 2023)













  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment