RSS

Stack

With the announcement of new dine in SOPs by the government, my days of take aways might be ending soon and I will be coming out of my 'cave' more often and gracing the local gastronomy world with my presence once more 😅 But as usual, in the meantime here's another 'flashback' review from me. 

Again, my actual dine in experience at this eatery happened way before the previous MCO being implemented but I did 'tapau' their food on several different occasions after that. They are located within my go-to place for food; the Kubota Sentral commercial area, right in front of a Malay restaurant called Sotong Bakar. I must say that I do love their food as most of them were indeed yummy. But do take note though that they are one of those places that probably has the 'patience is a virtue' mantra that patrons need to practice 😅. Some of their dishes that we've tried includes their Aglio Olio Chicken Pasta, Curry Chicken Rice and Same Same But Different Egg Waffle as seen below (and yes, I'm slightly amused by the latter's name 😂)

**Current status - Still in operation (as of August 2021)


 





  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment