RSS

RJ Cafe & Catering

Finally I have some time to update this blog today after what seems to be an endless wokload at work. So with that said, here's a Malay restaurant located within Kampung Pasir Putih (and I really do mean 'within' since it is located not far from the SMK Pasir Putih school) that I've been to a few times (since it is also not far from my home). Their menu mainly consists of a widd range of your typical local dishes and most of them were pretty delicious too. But I do like to highlight the fact that they're currently very understaff so do expect a somewhat chaotic and slow service (especially if you decided to drop by during peak hours). Also, they do have 2 upper floors available for private functions and dinners should you're looking for somewhere new to have such events.

** Current status - Still in operation (as of Oct 2022)















  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment