RSS

Healthy Dessert

I'm just baffled that this quiet cafe has been around for awhile now and yet is not as viral as other similar places in Tawau; which was odd since they have a comfortable & cozy vibe going on at their cafe at the Kubota Square commercial area (on the same row as Oldtown White Coffee cafe and the Chiffonade restaurant), something that Tawaurians seemed to love nowadays. Plus I do appreciate the fact that their variety of perfectly displayed cakes, cookies and sweets were pretty extensive everytime I went into said eatery (and from what I can see, mostly were even made in-house). I've 'tapau-ed' their Chocolate Brownies and Magnum Choc Mousse Cake and both were neither too sweet nor dense and the portioning were quite generous. 

But if you want to eat something heavier then fear not since they also have other all-day breakfast sets, pastas, burgers and poke bowls for you to choose from. I've tried their Lovely Breakfast and some Plain Waffles with Choco & Peanut Butter fillings and both were pretty tasty and err.. filling to be sure. Their staff were also very courteous and polite when dealing with every customers so that's definitely another plus point in my books. 

** Current status - Still in operation (as of July 2023)















  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment