RSS

Al Yusufi Cafe

Okay so since I'm on a roll, I might as well squeeze in as many posts as I can before I go into silent mode again. 

Now I don't know why but this particular shop has seen tenants come and go like water over the years. The latest one being the Al Yusufi Cafe, a promising eatery with (despite the name) a variety of menu items to choose from. Me and my family were thinking of dining somewhere else within the same area (which is the Fajar Complex; they're right beside a convenient store called Harmony) but since the said eatery were full, we decided to give them a try. 

My parents both ordered fish dishes (which were the Ikan Putih Bakar set & Ikan Kerisik Goreng set if I'm not mistaken) while me and hubby dearest chose the Nasi Goreng Ayam Berempah and Nasi Goreng Kampung respectively. I was pleasantly surprised that their dishes were actually quite tasty; as agreed upon by my other family members. Mine was just right for me as the fried rice was not oily and the chicken was crispy. I did saw banners being placed all over Tawau & even some social media posts promoting this place and yet they still seemed to be struggling by the looks of it. Hopefully they can survive longer than their predecessors as I was hoping to try their other dishes in the future.

** Current status - Still in operation (as of Sept 2023)









  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment