RSS

T-Lot Kopitiam & Galeri

Now before you guys get any ideas, no.. they don't exactly have an actual 'gallery' on site. It was more of an assortment of antique items being displayed here and there (no doubt coming from the owner's personal collection). And since the owner is also a 'big biker' chances of you spotting a group of superbikes within the premise is also pretty high. Food wise, I was keen to try out their Pizza Over Bata (due to previously having seen them being promoted in the local social media apps) and to tell you the truth I was a bit disappointed. My Chicken Pizza (they only have like 3 choices & comes in a single medium size) tasted very floury and I can barely taste anything else including the toppings. But their Nasi Goreng Kampung was more acceptable and the 'yum yum' stall that my husband had tried was also quite okay (although their budget fried mee hoon has the tiniest portion I've ever seen). Oh and before I forget, they're located at Taman Mosaic, Tanjung Batu Laut (right next to the Tawau Navy base). 

**Current status - Still in operation (as of Jan 2024) 
















  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment