RSS

San Da Gen Kopitiam (Sandakan FoodieVenture #11)

Last but not least we have this iconic place from my trip to Sandakan. This eatery has been recommended my numerous food bloggers and Tiktokers that I just had to try them out. Although parking might be a challenge since they're located right in the middle of the (old) main town area at Lebuh Dua, patrons specially tourists still manages to make their way there (us included of course). I dig the whole nostalgic Hong Kong vibe of the eatery and since they only have a huge, single chalkboard as a menu, it is completely natural for almost everyone to be standing in front of it just to pick out the menu items (even though I find this amusing). We eventually ordered their Mee Siam and Nasi Lemak Ayam Berempah and both were commendable. The eatery is also well known for their UFO tarts but I was not in the mood for one so instead I opted for their Egg Tart and it was yummy and crispy. 













  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment