RSS

Saranghae Korean Street Food

Okay okay, back to my regular programming yes? So I've actually ordered from this Korean inspired place several times via Foodpanda but had only recently dined in due to an 'errand' nearby (they're located on the 1st floor of T2@Apas commercial area, right on top of Daily Coffee). And due to a misunderstanding with their menu (which was mainly my fault) I've ordered 2 rice based dishes (I know.. super dumb) the Kimchi Bokkeumbap and Sausage Gimbap. Although both were actually very flavourable and delicious, a double dose of rice was just ridiculous in my part. But thankfully I have their Pickled Radish to get me through, since I absolutely loved the side dish. But they have recently added some local dishes to their menu if you're not into all things Korean (which their lovely pinkish decor seems to show prominently). 

** Current status - Still in operation (as of July 2024) 















  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment