RSS

Hj Ismail Mee Tauhu

It has been awhile since I last had my fill of mee tauhu. The last time I had the staple Tawau breakfast was sometime last year (no joke) so me and husband dearest decided that it was finally time that we satisfied our cravings. Located right in front of Tawau's Fire & Rescue Station at Jalan Kelapa (the last row of shops near to Hotel Emas), we arrived in the afternoon (it was during the weekend so we both had woken up late) so the place was almost empty. But thankfully they were still open and their Mee Tauhu Extra was also still available at said time. We had a set each and although the portion was huge, it was so oily that I had my doubts of even eating it. But I was famished so I eventually gave it a go and it was alright in terms of taste. Not too sure why my sister in law was raving about it but it was still an  acceptable overall. 

** Current status - Still in operation (as of August 2024) 





  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment