RSS

Seiyo Grill

I was scrolling through the pictures in my phone recently and noticed that I have (yet again) forgotten to post out a couple of places that I've been to months ago  🤦‍♀️ But then again better late than never right? 

So this first one is an eatery not that far from where I'm currently living (specifically within the Utara Business Hub, Jalan Utara Baru.. at the backside of the shoplot). Both my mom & dad were regular customers but me and my hubby had only tried them out once thus far. It's not that because they not good or anything, it's just that we'd often overlooked them due to their somewhat hidden location. We've tried their Nasi Sate Ayam and Grilled Chicken Chop. Both dishes were good but I found their satay lacking in terms of taste. Not enough marinate I supposed? My mom did commented that their menu items has expanded since we'd last been there so there might be an updated version of the menu that I've posted below so do try them out to see for yourselves. 

** Current status - Still in business (as of August 2026) 













  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment