RSS

The Bean Express Tawau

So after a whole bunch of posts on eateries outside of Tawau, I feel that it's time that I 'head back' right? Granted, most of the places that I'm going to feature from here onwards were places that I've been to pre-localized-MCO so don't be confused as to why I was probably dining in in some of the pictures that I'm going to posts.

Since my last post was about the SVOK Hotel, I might as well post about this cafe first, as it was within the same area at Kubota Sentral commercial area (their located right in front of Acteasan). Now I'm not exactly a fan of caffeinated beverages but I do have a weakness for cosy, pretty looking cafes so that was why I  decided to give them a go. Mind you, I did noticed the cafe's KK branch when I was walking around Gaya Street (they also had another branch in Damai Plaza - so I believe the cafes were originated from KK) but it was actually my first time trying them out. As I'm not too fond of coffees, I decided to go for a cup of Chamomile Tea and a slice of Chocolate Moist Cake instead. The former was just your typical tea but still very soothing. The cake of the day was yummy but somehow tasted 'familiar'. It reminded me of cakes sold by a nearby bakery that has since been closed down. Coincidence? Maybe. But other than the relaxing vibe of the cafe and the light snacks (other than cakes, they also had limited sandwiches in their menu) I'm afraid I can't comment much on their actual caffeinated beverages (since that seems to be their selling point) so sorry folks. I guess you guys just have to come down and try them for yourselves huh? 😉

**Current status - Still in business (as of April 2021)












  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment