RSS

Horizon Cafe 2.0

Now that Tawau is back being declared a CMCO district (honestly I lost track sometimes of all of these MCO thingy) people are literally running rampant in town. And I'm not even kidding here folks; Tawaurians treated the current CMCO like it's the eve of Hari Raya 🤦‍♀️

So since I'm not ready to insert myself into crowded places (just yet), here are some of my past visits (pre MCO) that I would like to post in the meantime. This one is not exactly a new entry to my blog; it's more like an update of sorts. The eatery has now completely revamp their menu from before and now focuses primarily on poke bowls and most recently, smoothie bowls. Of course both dishes might not be that familiar locally but I can assure you that they're quite delicious, other than being healthy (or so people said anyway). I tried their Chicken Teriyaki bowl and it was scrumptious especially since it was my first time trying a poke bowl. Their previously whole shop however has now been divided into two sections. The front side is now occupied by Truedan while they're using the back side of the lot as their cafe front. But I do believe that both shops were owned by the same people since you can still ordered drinks and food while dining at either one of the premises. They also provide sandwiches and yummy cake slices for you to enjoy should you're not into said bowls (hence the Chocolate Walnut Brownies picture below, which was just lovely with a scoop of vanilla ice cream).

**Current status - Still in business (as of May 2021)








  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment