RSS

Ice Ice Baby Sago Ice House

Amidst the confusion of MCO vs CMCO for Sabah (all because of the upcoming Hari Raya), I'm here again to give you guys a review of another eatery that I've been to way before the previous MCO was implemented (and before I'm off for the weekend+public holiday).

I've actually been to this place a handful of times but not recently so do note that they have currently expanded their menu. But when me and partner were there, we've tried out their Baby Chicken Chop, Nasi Goreng Chop, Burger Nasi Lemak and Chocolate Lava Cake (on different occasions of course). Although their main business does centers around desserts, they do have delicious main dishes as well such as the aforementioned burger. The sambal that accompanied the deep fried burger was sweet and spicy which balanced the somewhat salty patty. I've also had both their Chocolate Cheese drink as well as their Chocolate Shake ice shaved dessert and I must say that the latter was definitely my favourite. It was simply a refreshing, chocolaty dessert to have during a hot day. Oh and before I forget, they're located at the single row Gaya Commercial Centre, along Jalan Guru (leading up to SMK Tawau)

**Current status - Still in business (as of May 2021)














  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment