RSS

Cowie Bay Restaurant

Yeah I know, my laziness has gotten the best of me yet again the whole last month so here I am trying my best to make up for it (again).

So once upon a time, when me and my family still lived within the Taman Tawau Lama housing area, deep within Mile 2 1/2 Jalan Apas, there was a restaurant-by-the-sea that was pretty popular amongst locals, not far from where we stayed (they're located right by the Taman Rich Park signage to be exact). Unfortunately due to numerous problems, it had to be closed down and has stayed closed for quite a few years before it was finally revived last year. Now that we have long moved from the said area and was feeling rather 'nostalgic', me and my parents decided to give them a try sometime before the fasting month started.

We did noticed improvements in their Chinese style cooking dishes, as the food that we had ordered were pretty yummy and in large portions. The sea breeze and view were also the main attractions for locals to gather and have a party of sorts within their premises. But what disappointed us a bit was that the place looks exactly like it was before it closed down; meaning no new renovations has been made to improve the somewhat rundown and gloomy looking restaurant. And service can be very slow especially during the weekends and holidays so do make sure that you are not in the rush if you guys decided to give them a go.

**Current status - Still in operation (as of May 2022)






















  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment