RSS

Reinbo Sushi

It's always a delight to see new Japanese eateries (and non franchise) popping up around Tawau, especially within the Fajar Complex area. One such places is this non-Chinese owned little shop (because lets faced it - almost all of such shops were owned by Chinese business savvy people) on the same row as the Bank Islam branch and Watson store.

I have walk past the shop many times and I do noticed that the place seems to be lacking customers. Turns out, most of their customers came from food delivery services which I'd noticed (by the amount of Foodpanda & Morefun riders coming and going) as I made my solo visit. I've ordered their Chicken Teriyaki set and some Gyoza. It took awhile but the food that finally came were not bad at all. The gyoza were a bit oily but still acceptably eatable and tasty. Wouldn't mind trying out their other menu items later.

** Current status - Has been closed (as of July 2023)









  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment