RSS

Warung Asam Pedas

Doing a review on this particular eatery brings back a bad memory for me. But it didn't have anything to do with the eatery itself though, it was mainly my fault anyway for slipping on their (very slippery) floor and ended up with a sprained ankle (I'm also an accident prone person so no real surprises there). Thankfully it was near towards the end of me and my husband's meal at that time so everything was still pretty okay afterwards.

So enough of my sad tale yes? The eatery has actually relocated from downtown to their current location somewhere by the roadside of Mile 4 Jalan Apas (right in front of the Petronas station & JKR office). While the place is much larger and comfortable than their previously tiny shop in Fajar, their menu items however doesn't differ much from before. It was a given for me to try out their namesake dish and it was pretty ordinary tasting. I guess my expectation was a bit high since it was suppose to be their signature dish. We also had their Nasi Goreng Kampung and Stirred Fried Mix Vegetables and both faired better than the former. My husband also ordered their Wet Butter Prawns and although the dish was well seasoned, the actual prawns were a bit non-fresh tasting (according to my hubby of course since I can't take seafood). And no, this didn't come from the 'bad experience' that I've mentioned above.. More like an honest personal opinion. But still, I would probably go back to try some other food items just to see whether I can find better tasting eats there.










  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment