RSS

Halo Mango

Now here's a funny story. My best friend went to this eatery before me (granted, she's an even bigger foodie than I am) and complained afterwards that the food were way too salty & the drinks were lacking of taste. So when it was my time to go there, I got the exact opposite experience; the food that me and my husband ordered has little to no taste while the drinks were probably the most 'diabetic inducing' drinks that I ever had (thus far). 

The eatery (which is located on the 1st floor of Kubota Square commercial building, directly on top of Chiffonade) has been hyping themselves with the so-called 'viral sizzling hot plates' dishes and a variety of their namesake based drinks so obviously I need to give them a taste. We ordered their Wet Buttermilk Hot Plate as well as their Blackpepper Hot Plate respectively and even though the waitress manages to impressed us with a little show (where they pour the main ingredients into the hot plate right at your table) the overall tastes unfortunately did not. And I can't seem to remember the name of the drink that I had (all I remember that it has mango puree, oreo bits and boba in them) but it was definitely overly sweet. So all I'm saying is that it depends on your preference and palate... I guess?

** Current status - Has been closed (as of July 2023)












  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment