RSS

Restoran Fajar Nyum Nyum

Although I admit that I was always intrigued by the 'yum yum' food concept (where one can take their pick at an assortment of fried or boiled munchies such as sausages, fish cakes, stuffed vegetables etc) I never actually try them out for myself before. I mean, I always consider myself a (reasonably) big eater so the notion of eating such 'side dishes' doesn't interest me that much. That is, until I was literally dragged to one by my husband.

The eatery that we went to is located within the Fajar Complex area, nearest to the Secret Recipe branch and one of the more popular yum yum eateries that seems to be popping up all over Tawau as of late. I pretty much rely on hubby dearest to order and after taking a bite at their very simple looking Fried Mee Hoon, I was actually impressed by the taste. It was surprisingly well seasoned but portioning was definitely going to be an issue for someone who is in hunger mode (but then again, it matches well with its cheap pricing so...). Their actual yum yum were just your typical fried finger food but they do have other non-yum yum dishes available such as the Chicken Tom Yum Soup that we had; pretty yummy too I might add.

** Current status - Still in operation (as of August 2022)

 






  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment