RSS

Hazukido Imago (KK FoodieVenture #188)

Since I was in KK for a short work related course, I didn't get to visit any new eateries (since I mostly ate at the course's venue). But I did managed to go to Imago with what little time I had (I mean... stopping by Imago whenever I went to KK is an absolute must for me) and decided to grab whatever munchies that I could find for my late night eats. 

It's almost impossible for anyone not to be curious whenever you see the line right in front of this place. Thankfully the line wasn't that long when I was passing by (on the lower ground floor of Imago, formerly the candy store Sticky) so I decided to try them out. Mind you, I'm not exactly a fan of crossaints but the 'psycho lure' is strong in this one 😅 And I was slightly disappointed that they're out of any chocolate flavored crossaints so I went with their Seaweed Croissant, Premium Durian Custard Croissant and Taro and Pudding Croissant instead. Personally I like their simple, flavoured croissant more since the pastry was softer than I initially thought and quite savoury. The cream filling ones were good actually, not too sweet and tasted pleasant enough but for some reason I'm still not a fan of. Oh well, at least my curiosity has been satisfied right? 







  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment