RSS

Wagon Imago (KK FoodieVenture #189)

After my Hazukido stop, I thought that I had enough late night snacks for the day but as it turns out, there is still room in my tummy for an American styled hotdog. Also located on the lower ground floor of Imago shopping mall, within the sea of food kiosks (they're in front of the the Teppanya branch); I had always had my eyes on them especially when I read about them through an FB post. So I said 'why not' and had gone for their Grilled Cheese and Mushroom 17 hotdogs respectively (and no, I'm not eating for two.. my roommate also wanted to try them out). Mine was the latter and I think it was pretty tasty and savoury; kind of reminds me of A&W's legendary hotdogs. There are other rice and fries combos that are available within the menu that I will probably try out during my next KK trip so watch this space.









 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment