RSS

Brown Fox Cafe (KK FoodieVenture #198)

Up next is another cafe (yes, my hubby was 'thrilled' by this) that I've seen being promoted through local social media for several months now. And it was actually the first time for both me and my hubby to even entered the Sutera Avenue area because we never actually had any business there before. The cafe was not immediately visible at the front side of the area but as we parked our vehicle at the basement level and went up using the main escalators, the cafe was right on the left side of the  escalators. And err.. the insides were surprisingly smaller than I thought it would be (I blamed that on some heavy editing by aforementioned social media). Nevertheless I like the overall vibe of the place and proceed to ordered their Chicken Katsu Curry Rice and Tantan Shrimp Ramen. The dishes might not have blown my hubby's mind away like the previous cafe did but he still liked his rice dish a lot.  And I also like the ramen that I had but what I really loved were their pastries. The combination of the Chocolate Brownies and Matcha Cream were just superb while the slight bitterness of the Chocolate Cream Puff cream compliments the sweet choco fillings well. But do be warned that their pricing is definitely within the above average range so do prepare your wallets accordingly.


















  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment