RSS

Outward Vacay: The Loft Residence Imago

I kid you not when I say that in the years that I've been to KK, I have never.. not even once stayed at an apartment. I think it was more because I'm not really into dealing with people directly (shout out to all introverts out there). Apartments were more of my sister's 'thing' so I obviously sorted out her advice before deciding to rent one on top of Imago Shopping Mall (akak The Loft Residence), just to see the difference. We decided upon an apartment within Loft A (sorry but I can't exactly pinpoint where it is for safety reasons) after going through several choices. 

Thankfully my first experience was rather good actually. And it was so good that my hubby was even pushing for another stay at the place for our annual end-of-the-year holiday. First off, I was surprised by the very short & precise dealing with the owner. Everything was sorted out really fast and we even managed to find our intended loft in no time via simple and easy-to-understand WhatsApp chats (by the shout out to Beatrice for everything). We rented a studio apartment and it was just nice for the 2 of us. Decor were simple and tasteful, as well as being reasonably clean throughout. The view from our apartment was pretty good as well and they even provided a washing machine to which I'm grateful for. Also, free parkings were available within the loft (but you do need a keycard to access the parking floors). Swimming pool were also available (conveniently on the same floor as our apartment) for public use but management do insist on everyone wearing actual swim wear while using the facility. 

If there's one thing that they could've improved on is to provide clear signage that leads directly to the mall below from the apartment area, as I've actually found several ways to the mall through trial and error. But this is an issue with the building's management, not the owner. 

Type - Studio Apartment 

Room - 5/5 (very happy with it) 

Price - 5/5 (the price was probably one of the cheapest that I could find within the residence) 

Service - 5/5 (again, thank you Beatrice for a smooth transaction) 

Decor - 4/5 (I really like the whole simple yet modern feel) 

Facilities - 4/5 (if only they provided more lift that leads directly to the parking area, as there's only one lift to the area) 

Location - 5/5 (obviously nothing could beat being directly above Imago shopping mall right?) 

** These are the outer pics of said apartment building.... 





**.. as well as the apartment itself










  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment