RSS

Foodee Hut

Another eatery that had opened around the time Pate Grill House did (and had somewhat got overshadowed by the latter) was this eatery, located at Perdana Square Commercial Centre, Batu 4 Jalan Apas (they're next to Tawau Community College). I only got to know about this place when I was actually making my way to the nearby McDonald's and saw them as I was driving by. 

The Western food eatery had a cozy setting and has plenty of parkings nearby. I wasn't that hungry during our stop over so I decided to order their Spicy Herb Fries as well as Chocolate Lava with Ice Cream and both were quite nice. My hubby on the other hand, decided to go for their Chicken Nasi Arab and he commented that it was good too. We'd also shared their Chicken Bruschetta and I must say that that was my fave among the food that we've tried out. 

** Current status - Still in operation (as of Feb 2024) 














  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment