RSS

Soto

I was planning on yet another continuous posts on my recent trip to KK but after some thought, I decided to posts out more local food places before that. I mean, this is primarily a Tawau food blog after all right? 

Right off the bat, I want to talk to you guys about this eatery that has taken over the previous Kenny Rogers spot at Garden City Commercial Centre (the new building next to Bataras Hypermarket). Usually I'm not that picky when it comes to food but I must say that the food that me and my husband had at the place were very bland and border line tasteless even. We had their Sup Tulang Rawon, Roasted Chicken Rice and Begedil Jagung and I was a bit taken aback by the food. If I had to choose the better one among the aforementioned than I would say the chicken rice but even their chicken was a bit hard to chew. But what they lack in terms of savoury dishes, they made up with the sweet table just outside of their premise. I completely forgot to take pics but I did sampled a couple of said treats (mainly their mini brownies, cheese tarts and jelly cakes) and they were nice - rich and sweet. 

** Current status - Still in operation (as of Feb 2024) 












  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment