RSS

Ramenya Imago (KK FoodieVenture #216)

At one time during dinner, I was left to my own devices at Imago Shopping Mall because my hubby was off catching up with an old friend of his. Hence I went to a place where I know he wasn't going to take me anytime soon (since he isn't a fan of ramen) which is located on the ground floor of said mall, its entrance facing the outside of the building (facing the KK Times Square to be exact - on the same row as Grill Patio). As expected, the place has a variety of ramen as well as Japanese rice sets. I went with their Smokey BBQ Chicken Truffle Ramen and it was superb. The broth was rich and savory, just how I like them.  I also like the overall ambience of the place, as it was obviously Japanese inspired.













  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment