RSS

QD Cafe

I have to admit that I'm actually a sucker for small eateries. Numerous times I found out that there are a lot of places with pretty good food in those types of establishments, just waiting to be noticed (since they're not nearly as big as say... KFC). One such places was this QD Cafe.. which me and my partner discovered coincidently. My partner was waiting for his blender (yes, a blender) to be fixed next door so we decided to try out the relatively quiet eatery. If you're wondering where the heck is the place... it is actually situated at Jalan Chen Fook at Sabindo's main town area, specifically at the row of shops in front of an in-famous local Chinese seafood stall called Kam Ling Seafoood (more on that later).

Now what attracted us to actually step into the cafe ourselves were the very enticing looking pictures of their available menus being prominently displayed all around the cafe's walls. And I do appreciate the fact that most of their menu pictures (which consist of popular local dishes and Western treats) were actually pictures taken by them (as oppose to just downloading unrealistic looking pictures from the internet). Also another plus for them was the fact that they do have a ready-stock for all of their food even though there were very limited patrons around. We were very drawn to their Nasi Goreng 1Malaysia (my partner gave his thumbs up), Nasi Goreng Lalap (very tasty and spicy sambal, I loved it) as well as their version of Cheesy Wedges (rather small in portion but still very delicious).

** Current status - Has been closed (as of Jan 2016)









  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment