RSS

Lucy's Kitchen Imago (KK FoodieVenture #56)

As I’ve stated in my previous post, my very recent 2 days only work related course had ‘forced’ me to take port in Kota Kinabalu (my favourite place in Sabah). We’ve stayed at the Imperial Boutec Hotel which was in near proximity to our venue so I’ll be going straight to the food part of my journey okay? Well, I’ll only be blogging about 2 new eateries that I’ve managed to squeeze into my very limited timing in KK and one of those places is this eatery. Me and a colleague decided to unwind for a while after a full day’s worth of presentations (which was just insane for our part) and actually walked to the Imago Shopping Mall nearby.

We were roaming around the lower ground floor level and hopped from one eatery to another, looking through their menus for suitable dinner when we finally made our selection. I was actually here around January and I can’t remember whether this place was here before. But nevertheless the menu appealed to both of us so we got in and tried out their Nasi Lemak Pandan Biasa (very lovely and non spicy sambal) and their Basmathi Rice with Grilled Chicken (my colleague absolutely loved the well portioned chicken) but my personal favourite has got to be our shared order of Peanut Butter Waffle (I’m in love with the crispy, just nice waffle!). The Asian fusion eatery has a couple of other branches around KK and is also very agreeable with our not-so-big wallet. Now that was surprising since I’d expected it to be pricier judging by their outer looks alone. It’s definitely a lesson from the ‘do not judge the book by its cover’ page huh?








  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment