RSS

90's Bakery & Cafe

For some reason, November brought along this laziness that I can’t seem to shake off. Probably because the end of the year is vast approaching so my mood had already entered its sleep mode (earlier than expected mind you). But anyways, I do have a few reviews that I would like to share before the year truly ends so here’s one of those said places.

I always have a soft spot for anything bakery so when I discover this newly opened bakery cum cafĂ© right in the middle of Kubota Sentral commercial area (they’re nearest to the Tealive outlet), I wasted no time in trying them out for lunch one day. I’ve had their Club Sandwich and Chocolate Moist Cake and although the tastes were superb, portioning might be an issue as both were definitely aimed for those that were just peckish or on a diet. I was still a bit hungry afterwards so I’ve also brought home their Chocolate Mountain (aka the Mexico Bun) and Chocolate Chip buns and both were airy and generous in terms of filling especially the latter.

** Current status – Has been closed indefinitely (as of July 2020) 














*Cross-section (or bite-section) of the Chocolate Chip bun...

*... and the Chocolate Mountain bun

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

XamarinDevelopmentCompany said...

I just want to say that all the information you have given here is awesome...great and nice blog thanks sharing. Thank you very much for this one. And I hope this will be useful for many people.. and I am waiting for your next post keep on updating these kinds of knowledgeable things...
Online Cake Delivery Services in Indore

Online Cake Delivery in Indore

Cake Delivery Services in Indore

Post a Comment