RSS

Restoran Malabar

The main reason why I stopped by this Indian restaurant (located within the Perdana Jaya area & right in front of McDonalds) was mainly for their Banana Leaf Rice set. The last time I had them was probably when I was still in primary school so I was feeling nostalgic one evening and pretty much dragged my partner there. It was already quite hard to find said dish here in Tawau so I wasted no time in ordering it plus some chicken satays from a nearby stall. To be honest I don’t really know the exact names of the vegetables that I had but they did provide cabbage, long beans and bitter gourd as its side dishes. The vegetables were tasty even though they were a bit soggy, possibly due them being prepared beforehand. My partner is not in the mood for anything Indian so he opted instead for Nasi Sambal Udang (if I’m not mistaken) to which he gave a favourable comment although a tad greasy he said.

** Current status – Still in operation (as of Nov 2018) 








  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment