RSS

Coffeelicious Cafe

My apologizes y’all for being way too busy with work these days that I did not have time to update this blog. So before I run along and continue on with my piling work (sigh…), here’s a quick review of the Coffeelicious CafĂ© located on the far end of the 2nd floor of Eastern Plaza. There was this hype surrounding the place in the local social media scene sometime last year (or should I say ‘self-hyped’?) but I have to say that I was somewhat let down by my personal experience dining there. The Nasi Lalap Kukus Mamakna (as they’d named it) that me and my partner both had were mediocre and dry tasting; definitely not worth the above average price that we’ve paid. The chocolate ice blended drink that I also had did not fair any better as the milky taste had completely overpowered the supposed chocolate flavour (which is something that I’m not too fond of). But then again, other customers have express their liking towards their food so why not try them for yourselves right?

** Current status – Has moved to the Kubota Sentral area & now goes by the name Sotong Bakar (as of Jan 2020) 






  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment