RSS

Dubai Beriyani Hub

My dad is an Indian-Arabic food enthusiast so obviously when he saw this new establishment being open not far from his office at Fajar Complex (they’re next to the Digi Centre), he wasted not time in bringing us along to sample their menu. And despite their Middle Eastern name, I’m sorry to tell you guys that the food is mainly geared towards the Indian (and fusion?) side of things. But at least they’re staying true to their theme and served their customers some ‘refreshments’ before our meals arrive (and not to mention dressing the entire female staff in black, loose fitting jubbah mind you).

My mom decided to try out their Nasi Beriyani Ayam while I had their Murtabak Ayam. Rather surprisingly, my dad suddenly decided to forgo his usual preferences and ordered their Fried Prawn Chop instead. All dishes were above average in taste but nothing too outstanding I’m afraid. Oh and it seems that their menu is still in the ‘work-in-progress’ stage judging from the lack of variety present (well, at least I hope it is).

** Current status – Has been closed (as of July 2019) 







*And here are our 'refreshments'

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment