RSS

Season

Here’s another (short) entry that I feel I need to post before I conveniently forgot to do so again (as this was taken sometime last year). I’ve actually been to this laid back eatery twice (located at the CTV Junction shop lot, near to Sabah Chinese High School) and they have a fair share of Chinese restaurant-like food to choose from. Among the food that we’ve tried out were the items posted below (sorry folks, I can’t seem to recall the specific names of each dishes as my head is somewhere else right now). But I do remember liking the Tom Yam Fried Rice (correct me if I’m wrong) while my mom loves their Sweet & Sour Fish Rice (I think). Both dishes were well-seasoned (pun intended) and scrumptious so I’ll probably be dropping by again in the future. It is also said that their drinks were superbly tasting but so far I haven't try them out yet.

** Current status – Still in operation (as of Feb 2019) 









  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment