RSS

Box Cafe

It’s very rare for me to find a new eatery opening up within the old Hilltop commercial area at Jalan Utara (as the area has been there for ages and most of the shops were the ones that had stayed open since my childhood years). So I was pretty surprised to discover this trendy looking eatery amidst the old shops recently. And since I lived not that far off, me and my family had been there a couple of times already as they do offer a sizeable menu of local dishes.

Among the things that we have tried out were their Nasi Goreng Bawang Putih (simple yet tasteful), Nasi Ayam Asam Pedas, Nasi Ayam Mangga Thai, Nasi Udang Butter, Nasi Ayam Penyet, Kuey Teow Goreng, Mee Hoon Goreng, Nasi Kuning & Nasi Lemak (where you can add on other side dishes such as Ayam Goreng & Ayam Rendang). And as much as I do think that their food were very good and scrummy, I do not really recommend their drinks though (particularly their bubble tea) as it tasted quite diluted at times. But still, I do see myself (and my family) coming back in the future for their food.

** Current status – Still in operation (as of Oct 2019) 














  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment