RSS

Magic Station

Let’s be honest here….Obviously the name of the place has pique my interest in stopping by their eatery because I legit thought that it was a magic themed restaurant at first (I know… silly me). Well, at least now I know that the ‘magic’ that they’re referring to is related to their food (yes, that sounded so cheesy but I can’t help myself😅).

The mainly western cuisine establishment is located at the increasingly popular Kubota Sentral commercial area, specifically at one of its corner lot and right in front of a restaurant called Seafood Bak Kut Teh. We’d collectively ordered and tried out several of their food (during different visits of course) such as the Billabong Magic Special pizza (which was yummy and thinly crusted; just the way I like it but I’ve heard that they’d recently made it thicker), Spaghetti Bolognese (the sauce and pasta were evenly mixed which was great), Fried Chicken Burger (the patty was both crispy and succulent), Braised Beef Tortilla Wrap as well as a couple of Asian dishes like Fried Kuey Teow, BBQ Chicken with Butter Rice and Kampung Boy Fried Rice. My partner absolutely loved the latter and has had them quite a few times already. They are actively adding and tweaking their menu for time to time so do check out their place if you’re within the area.

** Current status – Has been closed (as of Jan 2021)











  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi! I found your blog today while I was browsing & looking for The Kazen menu list. I love reading your blog, but I must say it would be cool if you include the menu list and pricing as well. The rest are very informative! I'm also a foodie and your blog are very helpful :D

Leena J said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog & for your suggestion. I'll try my best to include them in the future but sometimes it's hard to stealthily take a pic of their menu especially with glaring eyes nearby 😉

Post a Comment