RSS

Restoran Al-Furqan

My partner has been eyeing this place for awhile now since it is right by his workplace (it is located within the Sabindo Square commercial area, directly facing the Masjid Al-Kauthar main entrance) so one day he decided to finally dine there with me in tow (since he knows that I just love eating of course… wink wink). My partner has specifically became attracted to the Roti Tsunami promotional banner that has been strategically hung outside of the premise and wasted no time in ordering the latter for his lunch. The dish was somewhat a hybrid of the more familiar Roti Cobra + Roti Banjir (and some other condiments I guess?) and my partner just loved it. The taste might be a bit overwhelming to me but it was delicious according to my partner. I’d ordered their Nasi Goreng Ayam Penyet instead and it was yummy and commendable. We did dropped by again on another day and ordered the typical Roti Canai plus Roasted Chicken Rice (with my partner requesting that they exchanged their chicken rice to fried rice instead) and both dishes were pretty good as well. So what I’m trying to say here is that it is worth to at least give them a try should you’re within the area.

** Current status – Still in operation (as of Oct 2019)









  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment